SIP Trunking Services from ITP, Serving the GTA
Lower your company’s telecommunications costs and consolidate your network infrastructure with ITP’s SIP Trunking service! Because of the cost savings benefits, SIP Trunking services are increasingly popular among Canadian businesses.
SIP Trunking by the Numbers
- 75% of Fortune 100 Companies use SIP Trunking
- 7 Million North American SIP Trunking Users in 2010
- By 2017, 59 Million SIP Trunking Users in North America
- 143% U.S. Growth of SIP Trunking Revenue in 2010
- 220% Growth of SIP Trunking Adoption in 2010
- 74.3% of 2010’s Total Global Telephony Licenses were IP Line Licenses (93% by 2017)
- As of 2011, 40% of North American Businesses have deployed IP Telephony Systems with IP Endpoints
- 28% of North America’s C-level Executives deployed IP PBXs to Reduce Costs and for Worker Mobility
(Figures courtesy of Frost & Sullivan of Infonetics Research.)
Discover the SIP Trunking benefits that 75% of Fortune 100 companies have found – contact the ITP team today!